Textual: IRC for Mac OS X
Textual is a lightweight IRC client created specifically for Mac OS X. It was designed
with simplicity in mind. Textual has taken the best of IRC and built it into a single
client. Its easy-to-use functionality combined with scripting support makes
it an ideal IRC client for novice to advanced users.
Textual provides many great features:
Preview (click for full size):
- Native fullscreen support.
- Full support for IPv6 users.
- Automatic SASL support. Zero setup required.
- Support for new IRCv3 standards.
- Support for SSL as well as SOCK proxies.
- Support for both Growl and Notification Center.
- Rich array of keyboard shortcuts.
- Inline media. (Show images inline with chat.)
- Address Book for tracking when friends are online & offline.
- Powerful ignore matching.
- Deep ZNC integration for power users.
- Support for bold, color, italic, and underline formatting.
- Multi-encoding support.
- Conversation tracking.
- Auto-Completion for nicknames, commands, and channels.
- Expandable using scripts written in AppleScript, Ruby, Python, Perl, PHP, and Objective-C.
- Newsletter to provide previews and updates before they hit the app store.
- and much, much more… download the trial today!